The Fleming Compact Land Roller
- Levels the pasture to prevent unwanted damage to other machinery
- Levels out fields for ease of use
- Flattens mole hills
- Prevents rainfall from lying in any indents/small holes
- Promotes a thicker crop
- Low maintenance implement
Designed for agricultural grassland and cereals, the Fleming Compact Roller can be used with ease used on a wide variety of applications. The benefits include:
- Compact land roller has a 590mm (2ft) diameter drum with 6mm wall thickness.
- 2m and 2.5m rollers available with pick up eye and 3 point linkage for easy transport when empty.
- 1.25m (4ft) and 1.5m (5ft) have optional ball hitch draw bar
- 1.25m (4ft) and 1.5m (5ft) can also be fitted to a quad
- 6ft and 8ft models are designed to be towed by tractors only and are not suitable for use behind quads
- 590mm diameter roller have hardwood bearings with 50mm steel shaft
- Can be filled with water for extra weight.
- All drums are air tested after welding
- Optional ball hitch draw bar